In this morning, I got an email from Google; it is about spam on my blog site. There was a problem on my subdomain site that has a repeated contents. Now I know what Pure Spam is". it is making a similar or same website or web design with a subdomain. I thought it is ok, but not allowed.
Also, I found that there are many guidelines on Google documents. Even putting keywords could be spam on Google.
Google webmaster manual action will demote or unlist the indexed link from a website.
these two videos are a very good example of Webmaster Guidelines - Pure spam & manual action
Google webmaster manual action:
Webspam Content Violations
these are the details from google.
Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.
The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:
- Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link
- Excessive link exchanges ("Link to me and I'll link to you") or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking
- Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links
- Using automated programs or services to create links to your site
Additionally, creating links that weren’t editorially placed or vouched for by the site’s owner on a page, otherwise known as unnatural links, can be considered a violation of our guidelines. Here are a few common examples of unnatural links that may violate our guidelines:
- see more details in google -->